Home and Garden Spas is a premium manufacturer of hot tubs and hot tub covers, one of the world’s best-known leisure products provider.
When you buy a hot tub, buying a hot tub cover is often not on your mind. It’s easy enough to dismiss the need for a hot tub cover as something cosmetic or trivial. However, a hot tub cover performs a range of functions that help to save money, save on maintenance, and may even offer additional safety – as in the case of locking hard top covers where children or pets are present.
• A hot tub cover is a truly necessary accessory.
• When it covers a hot tub, it does it efficiently.
• A spa cover protects your hot tub’s sensitive internal casing from harm.
• Externalities such as dust, grime, and pollutants can deposit inside your spa.
• You can protect your spa from heavy rainfall, and snowstorms if your spa is outdoors.
Hot tub covers ensure that the water inside your spa is clean and hygienic at all times.
It is important to buy covers that have a good sealing mechanism. Home and Garden Spas carries covers with air-tight sealing mechanisms.
• A hard-top hot tub cover protects your children and pets from accidentally stepping inside the spa and drowning.
• If your spa is deep and wide, you ought to have a good hot to tub cover.
• Water inside hot tubs retains heat for longer durations if hot tub covers are placed on top.
• This helps you save on energy costs related to re-heating water each time you use the spa.
As you can note, there are several benefits of buying hot tub covers from Home and Garden Spas. When you buy a spa, you ought to buy a hot tub cover. In the long run, a hot tub cover can extend the life of your hot tub.
If the spa is large, then you may have to buy a bigger hot tub cover. It’s important to measure for a cover accurately. Some individuals may experience difficulty lifting hot tub covers manually. This is why we also offer cover lifters, to ease this burden.
Home and Garden Spas. All rights reserved.